Friday, November 9, 2007

finally got pictures of me with the bands I shoot...

So... these are photos shoot by 3 different people.
...below them is what I got...
{ I'm in the boxes }
Todd Jones & I
luv this dude... only person that calls me by my full name

... I shoot and move on...



... aaaaannnnndddd this is what I got...



...Sometimes we get similar pictures... but not often...




KP took all the ones of Blacklisted with me in them. She's in the skirt in the photo below...


Sometimes you just have to wait for a "moment" and not just get a band playing
...^ those are just filler pictures ^...
...Brandon Trible took all the ones of me with Ceremoney...


... Ross turned around and did the same thing... I used this shot instead...


Half a second after dude shot the one above... I got this...
...check out dudes hand on Ross's arm...



^flashes can suck when you use too much^