skip to main | skip to sidebar

...:::::::...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

doing a color study...

Just some photos of the sunset at my house... real shit man- no edits... and the other stuff............. I often listen music, or think and do "unmeditated" sketches... just scribbling until I see something... then I stop and morph it with a few strokes... I always see faces... this time I colored them with colored pencil... these sketches all took less than 3 seconds... coloring... varies... quick though... this is just and exercise. As for the lamma, deer, sheep thing- full color study... free form drawing.. just messing with color... it turns into whatever it turns into...






















Posted by cari at 12:25 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

MOM-> so you know I'm alive

inside my life

  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • cause trouble begins with a J...
      • dream matter...
      • Black President & MEL!!!
      • TSOL
      • doing a color study...
      • one year... and I've single handedly given out the...
      • czech & I are fine... I'm just working on 6 projec...
      • the bat cave...
      • my parents tell me this was my fav when I was 3
      • getting ready for a visit ;)
  • ►  2008 (80)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (53)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)

links to bands I've shot



Click on the DATES
to view my pics

Click on the PHOTOS
to view the bands' page

{{{{{{SCROLL HERE}}}}}}


108
7-28-07


3 inches of Blood
6-3-08


AFI
6-6-06


A Better Hope Foundation
1-25-08


A Crow's Glory
1-10-08


A Life Once Lost
11-18-07
1-19-08
2-24-08
2-27-08


Allegiance
12-15-07


Bad Dudes (+ promos)
2-18-07
3-1-07
9-13-07
2-8-08 4-11-08


Bitter End
12-15-07
3-21-08


Black President
2-16-08


Blacklisted
7-28-07
9-30-07
3-21-08


Bloodsimple
11-13-07
11-16-07


Blowback
5-31-08



the Bozzio's
6-7-08


Built to Last
12-15-07
1-13-08
3-29-08


Bullets & Octane
2-16-08


Bury your Dead
8-3-08
8-6-08


Ceremony
7-28-07
9-30-07
3-21-08
9-9-08


Chaz
9-13-08
4-11-08


Clipd Beaks
10-10-08


Coheed & Cambria
7-27-08


Cold World
7-28-07


Cruel Hand
2-21-08


Dead to Me
5-18-08


Death By Stereo
4-27-08


The DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN
4-6-08
8-3-08
8-6-08


Dirty Sweet
12-22-07


Down to Nothing
2-21-08


Dr. Bird
4-11-08
6-29-08


Ensign
1-13-08


Experimental Dental School
9-13-07


Furious Styles
1-10-08


Genghis Tron
3-22-07
10-10-08


Hatebreed
7-22-07
6-3-08


High on Fire
1-19-08


Howl
6-23-08
11-2-08


Internal Affairs
7-28-07
11-3-07
12-15-07
1-25-08


Koppōjutsu
6-29-08


Lamb of God
7-22-07


Lanterns
9-20-08


Leather Face
5-18-08


Life Long Tragedy
3-21-08


Life or Death
1-10-08
1-25-08
4-24-08


Love Thyne
4-27-08


Mastodon
10-29-07
7-13-08
7-16-08


Mean Season
4-27-08


the Mistake
4-27-08


Mondo Generator
10-5-07


the Mongoloids
2-21-08


Monotonix
8-30-08


Nanda Devi
5-22-08


National Sunday Law
9-27-08


Negative Approach
8-30-08


Nerve Meter
8-22-08


Northern Towns
5-18-08
6-29-08


One X Choice (+ promos)
1-25-08
4-27-08


Paint it Black
9-30-07
5-18-08
8-30-08


Pinback
9-11-07


Poverty Bay Saints
9-9-08


the Red Chord
7-16-08


Retaliate
3-29-08


Rise & Fall
8-2-08


Russian Circles
7-27-08


Saosin
4-27-08


sBACH
9-20-08


S.B.V.
9-9-08


Sinking Ships
7-28-07


Sound & Fury Fest 07’
7-28-07


Stolen Babies
10-18-08


Suicide Silence
11-18-07


These Arms Are Snakes
9-20-08


Trash Talk
8-30-08


Throwdown
8-3-08


Totally Serious
2-9-08
5-4-08


Tragedy
5-31-08


Type O Negative
6-3-08


The Vaginals
10-10-08


Violation
2-21-08


Walls of Jericho
11-18-07
7-13-08
7-16-08
{^also designed a shirt buy it on tour!^}


We Be the Echo
5-3-08


Weapons & Youth
2-16-08


Year Long Disaster
10-5-07
10-16-07
12-22-07
2-16-08
5-16-08


YIP-YIP
10-10-08


ZACH HILL
11-1-08

my design

  • myspace photo page
  • my web site
  • my design blog

blog yer head

  • Staggered Works
  • Decibel Mag
  • TRASH TALK
  • Blacklisted
  • Brenton
  • Nate- the Artist
  • Mr. Elliot
  • hydrahead
  • malfunction
  • Tre