While I was visiting the east coast during the holidays after christmas and into the new year... I began getting messages via the myspace from another graphic designer who dug my work. This is not uncommon, but happened every once in a blue moon. Being that I had limited internet access, I couldn't reply as I would have liked to. Which sucks, because after further talking with the artist I began to really dig him... and then I found out who he really was...
Dimitri Minakakis, the original singer and founder of The Dillinger Escape Plan.
I scanned these pics in from an old Decibel magazine. Below is a picture of Ben & Dimitri.
click on this album cover Dimitri made to see his page ;)
These are some pictures that Dimitri sent me.
This is him and his wife Lisa... awww.
& him and his new baby girl Sophia... awwwwwwww.
This is pretty much all the dudes that have been in the band... less a few... (taken off the dillinger myspace)
The new line-up for Dillinger






















































































