Friday, February 29, 2008

up in smoke




... and just to give you an idea of how hard this band is to shoot... I have to deal with different lighting situations all the time... yeah they have their own set up... but house lights differ... then the placement of the smoke... ugh... I can only get a few shots in before it all bellows out... then there is just all this light reflection... and even still after most of the smoke is gone, there is still a hint in the air and it tends to desaturate the pictures... I'm constantly fucking with everything on my camera and my flash to try and get something bad ass... The Glasshouse did these guys justice... the whisky... not so much... (all lighting wise) and chain reaction... thank christ for that place... otherwise I seriously, probably wouldn't have anything worth while.... I can only hope that they're stoked on the little that I did get. I feel like shit... this band is so hard to shoot... same set... four times... I HATE THE GODDAMN SMOKE!!!!

ALOL is done. After August they are no more.